Are You Having Problems With Satellite Colonies?
Try DTIs Super Ampicillin For Satellite Free ColoniesNEW SIZES AND LOWER PRICES
Click to enlarge the image
- Super Ampicillin is a new antibiotic that replaces regular Ampicillin, Carbenicillin and
Methicillin. Beta lacatamase secreted into the media by E. coli cells rapidly degrades Ampicillin;
Carbenicillin or Methicillin thus favoring growth of satellite or non-recombinant colonies.
- Super Ampicillin is a stronger inhibitor of beta lacatamase, therefore, eliminates the
problem of satellite colonies. It also helps elimination of non-transformed cells even after
prolong incubation or plating of competent cells at higher density.
- As an antibiotic to grow plasmid in liquid cultures or plates
- As an antibiotic in tissue cultures
- No background - satellite free colonies will appear after transformation
- Plates can be incubated for longer periods of time
- Contains 6x 1ml ready-to-use pre-made solutions at 1,000x concentrate
|Item ||Catalog Number ||Price |
|Super Ampicillin (1,000x concentrate Solution) || 6060 ||$16/ 1 ml|
|Super Ampicillin (1,000x concentrate Solution) || 6060-1||$65/ 5 ml|
|Super Ampicillin (1,000x concentrate Solution)|| 6060-2||$260/ 25 ml |
|LB Agar Super Ampicillin Plates || 100-1 ||$55/ 20 plates|