System for Labeling RNA or Preparing First Strand of the cDNA
- High efficiency, full length first strand cDNA synthesis reagents
- Oligo dT and random primers are provided for cDNA synthesis
- Sufficient reagents are provided for 10 reactions
- Supplied with control templates for QC purposes
DTI’s First Strand cDNA Synthesis System provides reagents for
reverse transcription of cDNA from RNA/ mRNA templates. When used with DNA Amplification
System, reverse transcribed first strand of the cDNA can be amplified into double stranded
DNA product for PCR amplification, gene expression profiling or cDNA identification purposes.
Total RNA or mRNA from a variety of sources (human, mouse, rat, plants, bacteria, fungi, yeast)
can be used as a template for cDNA synthesis or labeling probes for microarray analysis.
- Reverse Transcriptase – 10 µl
- Oligo dT Primer – 10 µl
- Random Primer – 10 µl
- 10x Reverse Transcriptase Buffer – 50 µl
- 10x dNTP Mix - 50 µl
- RNase Inhibitor - 10 µl
- DEPC Water - 500 µl
- Control RNA - 10 µl
- Instruction Manual
Storage Condition and Stability
Reverse Transcription System is stored at -20o C and stable for six months.