DTI’s RNA Isolation System provides reagents for isolating RNA from tissues and cells in
less than one hour. Cells or tissues are grinded with lysis buffer and treated with phenol;
phenol chloroform. RNA is precipitated with LiCl and ethanol.
- Lysis Buffer – 200 ml
- Phenol saturated with water – 50 ml
- Phenol-chloroform –isoamyl alcohol – 25 ml
- 3 m LiCl Solution – 10 ml
- DEPC Water – 10 ml
- Instruction Manual
- cDNA library construction, Northern blot, cDNA synthesis for RT-PCR
- RNAse mapping, In-vitro Transcription, microinjection
- Microarray – probe labeling, normalization and cDNA synthesis
Storage Condition and Stability
RNA Isolation System is stored at 4o C and stable for six months.