High Fidelity, Easy-to-Use and Affordable PCR Kit
DNA Amplification System is ready-to-use PCR reagents to be used for the
amplification of DNA templates. The HF (high fidelity) Taq DNA polymerase amplifies DNA
templates that have high GC rich or secondary structures. The system is optimized for use
with DNA amplifications, 5’- and 3’- RACE and other amplifications where high proofreading
and amplifications of larger template are needed. The system is provided with dNTPs, 10x
reaction buffers and water along with positive control template and primers for QC purposes.
The HF Taq enzyme can amplify templates up to 15 kb in size.
- High Fidelity Taq polymerase ensures Low Error Rate
- Template Amplifications up to 15 kb
- Works Well With High GC Rich Templates Where Secondary Structure Is A Problem For Amplification
- Provided With All Necessary Reagents for Amplification and QC Purposes
- HF Taq DNA Polymerase, 250 units
- 10x dNTP Mix – 250 µl
- 10x Reaction Buffer –250 µl
- MgCl2 - 250 µl
- Nuclease Free Water - 500 µl
- Control Template – 10 µl
- Control Primers – 10 µl
Storage and Stability
Kit components are stored at -20o C and stable for six months.